Success Stories Archive

Legler Park (Upper City Park) Photo

Legler Park (Upper City Park)

The stone benches and lighthouse was erected by a gentleman named H.O. Fish during the years of World War II (1941-1946). The park is named in honor of Merle Legler who spent years caring for the park.

Click to Activate

14 West 5th Avenue
Redfield, SD 57469
US
Translate